Sunday, June 21, 2009

Farewell Party


Today we had our Farewell party in a park with our friends. We BBQ burgers and there were salads and dessert for everyone. The kids had a blast as they plaid the whole time. It was really great to see our friends all at once. Unfortunately some of our friends were already on vacation.

We are still looking for a house and schools in Kassel and I must admit that I am getting nervous about that. I really like everything organized and under control. Hopefully we will find something pretty soon.

Yesterday we went to San Francisco and of course we were in China Town, one of our favourite places in the city. After spending a couple of hours there and a nice dinner we went home again.
Of course, we also had a fortune cookie each. In mine was:

Friends long absent are coming back to you.

How cool is that? I will keep it in my purse :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tine,

    I´ve joined your blog yesterday an I hope you´ll enjoy your last weeks in the USA. I wish you a lot of luck for your new life in germany.

    Yours,
    Jane alias sunshineladie ;-)

    ReplyDelete