Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last week of school

It is getting serious now. Last week of school and graduation day for my oldest son. I cannot believe that my baby is finishing 5th grade on Thursday.
There is still sooooooooo much to do until the moving company is coming and starts packing. I really need to get organized the next couple of days, but I always find something I need to do right away. Hmmm, it is probably because I do not want to move?????? I know, I will be fine in Germany, but still .....
My plan for this week is to get everything ready for the german list I want to sell to them. Probably the kids will make a garage sale this Saturday. Next week I want to get stared packing some boxes: my school books, all the craft stuff, clothes I really do not want the movers to pack :-) etc.
On Friday we will ride our bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge. I LOVE it.
Now, I really need to go back to work, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment