Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting ready

I cleaned up the kids room for the move. Now I need to do the rest. Hopefully I will manage everything. The packers are coming Saturday morning and also Monday the whole day and then our stuff will be in the container.
We still try to sell some stuff we do not need in Germany and we also put a big pile in front of our house with a free sign. Jörg just made a fire in our oven in order to burn some firewood.

Yesterday a guy was crashing in my van while I was standing in front of a traffic light. Our van is now at the body shop, but luckily we will get it back tomorrow afternoon. I went to the chiropractor for a treatment as my left side was hurting. There will be two more treatments before we hit the road. I just can't believe how much luck we have lately :-(. Some friends told us already that these are signs for us to stay here.

Our relocation lady is still looking for a house and schools will made a decision 7/6/09.
So everything is still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment